Strongly interested in innovation, you want to collaborate with major accounts to detect and implement solutions that meet economic, societal and economies of today and tomorrow. You would like to contribute to the establishment of new collaborations favorable to deployment of innovation with a positive impact within an ecosystem of start-ups, investors, industrialists, centers research and institutional. Join BLUMORPHO, innovation partner of large groups for the emergence of new technical solutions and new business models. Very active on a European and international scale, BLUMORPHO offers internships lasting 3 to 6 months, which are periods of training in our areas of activity, our working methods and to our tools, with permanent hires at the end of your internship.
As part of your internship, you will be able to:
- Analyze market trends in various areas
- Detect opportunities for new value propositions through analysis
- Analyze the technological differentiations of innovative solutions
- Interact with start-ups in their business development and fundraising activities
- Develop communication and digital marketing skills
- Develop sectoral expertise
- Be trained on the different BLUMORPHO tools (CRM, digital platform,
digital communication, networking platform, social networks…..)
- Join European consortia to work on the emergence of innovative solutions
- Join a multidisciplinary team motivated to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
The personal development of team members is an important value at BLUMORPHO. We would like to meet candidates who can express to us:
- their expectations and motivations,
- the activities that arouse their greatest interest in the list presented above
- their level of interest or expertise in one or more of our areas of activity including data, AI, semiconductor and microelectronics, production, biotechnology, chemistry and more broadly energy and decarbonization, industry, mobility, economy blue, the issues of sustainability…
Different courses are open, do not hesitate to let us know your expectations. Our internships are paid, based in Paris 8th, rue Jean Mermoz, with the possibility of doing teleworking from time to time. We are looking for candidates with real interpersonal and writing skills in French and in English.