Interview with John Suh, Hyundai CRADLE
INPHO the place where investors and innovators can meet in one-to-one meetings to design a new collaboration scheme, but it is also the place where leading global visionaries share high-level insights.
John Suh, Vice president and founding Director of Hyundai Center for Robotic-augmented Design in Living Experiences (CRADLE) is one of the Future Shaping Innovator eager to empower disruptors through Open innovation. John Suh will join INPHO® Venture Summit on the 11th and 12th of October in Bordeaux looking for open discussion and collaboration with participants.
John Suh is driving CRADLE’s three main business fields: strategic venture capital, open collaboration with the start-up community, and early-stage new concept development.
He is especially addressing activities in:
- Mobility as a service
- Smart city
- Artificial intelligence.
The vision leading to the creation of the Strategic and Technology Division of CRADLE within the Hyundai Motor Group is strongly in line with INPHO® Venture Summit ambition: to identify new business opportunities and develop new competencies related to cutting-edge technologies thanks to Open Innovation.
Whether you are a corporate venture, a VC or a start-up with interest in this year’s selected INPHO® Venture Summit bankable challenges – Sensors & data generation technologies new business models, Industrial Blockchain and Ubiquitous High-Performance Computing- don’t miss out this unique opportunity offered by INPHO® Venture Summit to meet potential partners for open innovation development and investment.
Many key players are joining INPHO® Venture Summit 2018 including:
- Michel Cui, Head of mid-market & Internet Industry – ALIBABA CLOUD
- Dieter Kraft, General manager – TRUMPF VENTURE
- Keith Kobayashi, General Manager – New Business Dev – Hamamatsu Photonics KK – Global Strategic Challenge Center
- Emmanuel De Watteville, Managing Director – BLUE OCEAN VENTURES
- George Ugras, Managing Director – AV8VENTURES
- Jean-Marc Bally, Managing Partner – ASTER CAPITAL
- Yann Barbaux, Chief Innovation Officer – AIRBUS
- Eric Benhamou, Partner – BENHAMOU GLOBAL VENTURE
- Francesco Brenna, Executive Partner – IBM Global Business Services
- Thierry Chignon, Senior Partner – MERIEUX DEVELOPPEMENT
- Hans Peter Dauben, Director – PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES
- Christophe Desrumaux, Investment Director – SUPER NOVA INVEST
- Philippe Duluc, Chief Technology Officer – ATOS
- Cedric Favier, Investment Director – ELAIA PARTNERS
- Nicolas Leterrier, CTO Building & IT – SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Alexis Normand, Head of B2B – NOKIA
- Christian Reitberger, Partner – WELLINGTONPARTNERS VENTURE CAPITAL
- Aymerik Renard, General Partner – HARDWARE CLUB
- Paul Thurk, Managing Director – ARCH VENTURE PARTNERS
- John Suh, VP & CRADLE Director – HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY
- Augustin Sayer – NEWFUND
INPHO® Venture Summit will be the place to be on the 11th and 12th of October to benefit from a unique ecosystem of executive and private investors joining the event to build strategic and financial partnerships in key bankable challenges.
INPHO® Venture Summit, the unique event for executives active in smart technologies and deep tech innovations will hold its 6th edition on 11th & 12th October 2018, in Bordeaux, France, – 2 hours train from Paris The event will be chaired by George Ugras, General Manager at AV8 Ventures. In its five previous editions, INPHO® has attracted more than 500 European participants, 50 international keynote speakers, and over 80 VCs and corporate funds. More than 60 start-ups have been selected to pitch, raising more than 150 M€.