Join a unique ecosystem of top managers leading the industry and investing in photonics and smart technologies
Since 2008, Invest in Photonics has attracted more than 500 European participants, 50 international keynote speakers, more than 80 VCs and Corporate funds, more than 60 start-ups seeking investors and more than 100 million Euros in investment.
Recognized as the major European event supporting investment in photonics, Invest in Photonics is also evolving to become the place where financial and strategic investors meet to support and invest in future technologies and in the champions of tomorrow.
Some of the key thought leaders you will hear from include:
- Jean Marc Bally, General Manager at Aster Capital
- Raffi Garabedian, CTO at First Solar
- Pierre-Guy Therond, Head of Technologies at EDF Energies Nouvelles
- Nicolas Leterrier, CTO at Schneider Electric
- Pierre Laroche, Group VP Research & Technology at Legrand
- Dieter Kraft, Investment Partner at Robert Bosch Venture Capital
- Elon Musk (Live remote video), CEO TESLA
- Anne Laliron, Innovation Strategy Manager, PSA
- George Ugras, Managing Director at IBM Venture Capital Group
- Christian Reitberger, Partner at Wellington Partners
- Xavier Niel, General Manager at FREE
- Amir Elbaz, CEO at iPhotonix
- Julian Lucek, Distinguished Systems Engineer at Juniper Networks
- Paul Thurk, Managing Director at Arch Venture Partners
- Nitan Patak, Institutional Business Development at European Investment Fund
- Hyunchul Jeong, Investment Manager at Samsung Ventures
- Ethan Pierse, Managing Partner at NEST Ventures
- François Badoual, TOTAL Energy Ventures
- Kyung H. Yoon, CEO at Talent Age Associates
- Stephen B. Alexander, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at CIENA
This year’s program focuses on open discussions to identify the key challenges to invest in:
- Energy efficiency
- Mobility & Smart vehicle
- Innovative medicine
- Datacom & Telecom
INPHO® Venture Summit organizes pitching sessions so you can introduce your activity and investment opportunity to strategic and private investors. You will thus strengthen your visibility before and during the event.
- to learn from emerging and promising technologies that will shape the futur
- to discover the champions of tomorrow
- to close round table by meeting with investors and co-investors
- to detect investment opportunities to define the bankable challenges
- to focus on in lively discussions
Inpho is lead by a team of experts: Audrey, Géraldine and Hervé will be your hosts during the event.
All applicants to the pitching sessions will receive concrete feedback. You will also get individual coaching by BLUMORPHO to prepare the pitching session in getting access to our technical, market and financial readiness expertise. Additionally, BLUMORPHO will organize for you one-to-one meetings with key players participating in the event.