We take your privacy very seriously!
BLUMORPHO is a company based in France and, as such, we comply with French data protection legislation (1998: 204) implementing European data protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Our head office is located at 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin 75016 Paris – France.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding data protection, please call us on +33 6 75 800 829.
For more information on how our services may be used to facilitate your personal data processing, and the responsibilities and commitments of BLUMORPHO in relation to this, please refer to the applicable terms.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as an individual. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information; for example, whether you connect to our services or visit our websites. This information may include IP address, type of device and browser, time zone, geographical location, your interests and preferences, and information on how you interact with our services; for example, on features used and buttons clicked.
- Other information we receive through your contacts
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable terms
- To manage the business relationship with you and the BLUMORPHO customer you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide information and offers to current or potential BLUMORPHO customers on our services through selected third parties For the avoidance of doubt, all marketing materials distributed using your personal data are sent to you as a current or potential customer of BLUMORPHO and not you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not share personal data with third parties so they can use it for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual but only you as a representative of a current or potential BLUMORPHO customer.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we must firstly obtain your consent or take other measures to ensure this transfer is legal and secure.
It is our responsibility to process specific, relevant and necessary personal data while taking into consideration our legitimate purposes. It is your right to monitor us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us. To receive, free of charge, an extract of the personal data we process about you, send us a signed letter at the BLUMORPHO address.