Job description: Executive Sales Assistant
BLUMORPHO is Innovation Accelerator working with all companies with innovation projects in Digital and Smart Systems.
To support its international development, BLUMORPHO is opening the position of an Executive Sales Assistant.
We are looking for a highly motivated, multi-tasking “right-hand” Administrative and Sales Assistant to provide dedicated support to the BLUMORPHO CEO. You will join a dynamic team with lean innovation and open innovation DNA, active in a global ecosystem.
A successful candidate will perform sales and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making. Candidates should be motivated, flexible, and enjoy administrative challenges, and possess a “can do” attitude.
The role requires a person who is a committed team player, proactive, helpful, who can anticipate and solve problems and can communicate well with all levels of staff.
This position is highly-visible internally and externally, and requires excellent presentation skills, communication skills, as well as a high level of motivation with enthusiasm about Innovation.
Successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and have the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
The main task will be to assist the CEO and senior leadership in their daily responsibilities freeing their workload to better serve the company.
This position will need a person to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the company’s activities and goals.
- Meeting organisation with clients and partners for the CEO and management team when required
- Support the management team with the preparation of meetings and projects
- Support the lead acquisition activities
- Assistance to administrative and financial management of projects for the company
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and French, German appreciated
- Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Teamwork
Please send your CV and application to: email@example.com