Job description: EU project and communication manager
BLUMORPHO – the Lean Innovation Doer in Deep Tech, Digital and Smart Systems – is seeking an EU Project and Communication Manager in Berlin.
We design and operate ecosystems to accelerate breakthrough innovation in both technical and business model differentiation – always with a focus on deep tech, digital and smart systems. BLUMORPHO is involved in EU projects from circular economy, AI and blockchain to robotics and smart materials. To expand our activities in Germany, we are searching for a new colleague working with us in our Berlin Office.
- Support Project Managers in their work
- Represent BLUMORPHO at European project meetings and project-related events
- Work in collaboration with our European project partners
- First level investment mentoring for European companies
- Communication actions, including digital communication
- Event management
- Identification and qualification of project relevant actors in Europe
- Masters degree in European Studies, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken), French is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in digital communication tools
- Confident team player in an international team
- Highly self-organized and self-motivated
- Working with European high-tech players designing our future
- An intercultural and open-minded team in Paris and Berlin
Please send your application (Cover letter, recent CV and relevant certificates) to Ms Ramona LANDGRAF (landgraf at blumorpho.com) referring to the title of the position. Please indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.